Join free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
- This item qualifies for our $10.00 USD delivery to USA.
- Out of stock? Shop our AU Store (Ships from AU) →
- You can get FREE delivery to USA when you spend over $99.95 USD. More on Shipping & Returns →
Rosemary Pin by Hemleva
This woody evergreen herb has distinct needle-like leaves and has a number of uses. From the leaves, flowers to the twigs, every part of it can be used for teas, processed into an essential oil, and is also a very important herb in Mediterranean cuisine.
Rosemary was also believed to be a love charm in the Middle Ages. The bride would wear the rosemary as a floral crown, and the groom and wedding guests would all wear a sprig of rosemary.
This pin with a gorgeous subtle monochromatic shading is the perfect pin for any gardener, cook, chef or plant lover.
- 1/2 x 1 1/4"
- Hard Enamel Cloisonné Pin
- High Polished Gold Pin
- Tie Tack Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated by Samantha Leung in Seattle.
The Tie Tack Back is brass plated. It is an incredibly secure option, and perfect if you want to wear your pin on your Jacket or a bag. They essentially "lock" into place and a mechanism has to be moved in order to release it from the pin post. It is a high-end option that is great if you are concerned about losing your pin as you wear it.
- $10USD flat-rate delivery or FREE on all orders over $99.95 USD.
- Questions? Get in touch.