Join free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
- This item qualifies for our $10.00 USD delivery to USA.
- Out of stock? Shop our AU Store (Ships from AU) →
- You can get FREE delivery to USA when you spend over $99.95 USD. More on Shipping & Returns →
Protea Pin by Hemleva
The Protea plant, also fondly referred to as Sugarbushes, are native to South Africa. They are believed to have been named after Proteus, the son of Poseidon in Greek Mythology. Proteus could change his shape at will, and the Protea plant has over 1,400 different varieties. It is because of this that the protea flower symbolizes change and transformation, and in the language of flowers, it also means diversity and courage.
Interpreted into a beautiful keepsake enamel pin, it features dark green leaves, rose pink floral outer petals, or bracts and a blush pink center.
Made out of luxe, hard enamel cloisonné with a high polished 10K Gold base, it is also presented on a bright and beautiful illustrated card back.
- 1 1/4 x 3/4"
- Gorgeous Hard Enamel Cloisonné
- High Polished 10K Gold
- Tie Tack Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated by Samantha Leung in Seattle.
The Tie Tack Back is brass plated. It is an incredibly secure option, and perfect if you want to wear your pin on your Jacket or a bag. They essentially "lock" into place and a mechanism has to be moved in order to release it from the pin post. It is a high-end option that is great if you are concerned about losing your pin as you wear it.
- $10USD flat-rate delivery or FREE on all orders over $99.95 USD.
- Questions? Get in touch.