Join free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
- This item qualifies for our $10.00 USD delivery to USA.
- Out of stock? Shop our AU Store (Ships from AU) →
- You can get FREE delivery to USA when you spend over $99.95 USD. More on Shipping & Returns →
Mint Pin by Hemleva
Mint is a hardy, fast-growing herb that can grow year round. The mint leaves have a sweet flavor, with a warm and aromatic scent. Its cooling effect makes it a lovely addition to teas, cocktails, ice cream, savory dishes and candies. And its distinctive scent has made it a popular herb for aromatherapy for hundreds of years.
This pin with a gorgeous subtle monochromatic shading is the perfect pin for any gardener, cook, chef, bartender or plant lover.
- 1 x 1"
- Gorgeous Hard Enamel Cloisonné
- High Polished Gold Base
- Tie Tack Clutch Backing
- Includes a fully illustrated card display
- Illustrated by Samantha Leung in Seattle.
The Tie Tack Back is brass plated. It is an incredibly secure option, and perfect if you want to wear your pin on your Jacket or a bag. They essentially "lock" into place and a mechanism has to be moved in order to release it from the pin post. It is a high-end option that is great if you are concerned about losing your pin as you wear it.
- $10USD flat-rate delivery or FREE on all orders over $99.95 USD.
- Questions? Get in touch.