Brand Documentary Magazine No 50 Seoul 2nd Edition
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in
Brand Documentary Magazine No 50 Seoul Second Edition
Seoul, the capital of Korea and megacity inhabited by 10 million, underwent industrialization and modernization at a miraculous pace following the Korean War. With strong economic footing in the semiconductor and automotive industries, Seoul has cultivated an authentic energy characterized by craft and dynamism, nurturing innovative minds that have come to lead the booming tech and entertainment sectors in the 21st century. This special edition of B covers the city as it has been celebrated globally, what’s happening now, and its unbounded potential through six lifestyle scenes of Seoul’s top creatives.
Brand, balance, and perspective
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B's unique insights and in-depth analysis.
B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- OPINION Kwangho Shin, Editor-in- Chief of Vogue Korea
- LIFESTYLE & DESIGN
- OPINION Suyong Joh, co-CEO of Kakao Corp. and Publisher of Magazine B
- OPINION Bumsoo Kim, Senior Vice President, Shinsegae Chosun Hotel INC and F&B Creative Director
- NAVIGATION QUOTES Various aspects of change in Seoul captured by international media
- ESSAYS Three writers speak on Seoul’s diverse charms, modern architecture, and gentrification
- FRAMEWORK Seoul’s urban ecology explained by Wonsoon Park, the Mayor of Seoul
- CONNECTIONS The urban transportation policy connecting and circulating energy in Seoul
- FIGURES Seoul’s changing status and infrastructure seen through numbers
- LAYERS The layers of time characterizing Seoul’s appearance
- MUSIC The ideal balance of quality and price achieved through Hay’s manufacturing process
- OPINION DJ Soulscape, producer
- DINING OPINION Hyejoon Kim, food content director
- COFFEE, TEA & DESSERT
- OPINION Gukmyeong We, coffee consultant
- NAVIGATION REFERENCES Books on Seoul curated by Still Books
- $10USD flat-rate delivery or FREE on all orders over $100USD.
- Questions? Get in touch.