Brand Documentary Magazine No 52 We Work
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in
Brand Documentary Magazine No 52 WeWork
In today’s world, it is possible to work anytime and anywhere. How do you envision the workplace of the future? One company has the answer to this question, and that company is none other than WeWork, a co-working space that was founded in February 2010 and has recently expanded into the co-living territory.
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis.
B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- OPINION Devin Vermeulen, Creative Director
- PHYSICAL PRODUCT WeWork’s well-designed co-working space
- DIGITAL PRODUCT WeWork’s online member network
- MEMBERS A look at the diverse members who call WeWork home
- ANYWHERE A look at WeWork locations around the world through Instagram
- OPINION David Fano, Chief Product Officer . Dolores O’Connor, VP, Real Estate Strategy & Operations
- MAPS WeWork’s criteria for choosing locations, as witnessed in five major cities
- WE LIVE WeWork’s new model for living O
- PINION Rebecca Paltrow Neumann, Chief Brand Officer CO- Co-working and co-living options in major global cities
- HOME OFFICE BRAND STORY The birth and growth of WeWork
- BENEFITS Special offers for WeWork members
- MISSION POSSIBLE Giving back to the community by supporting mission-driven companies
- INTERVIEW Co-Founder & CCO
- FIGURES WeWork and the co-working movement in numbers
- $10USD flat-rate delivery or FREE on all orders over $100USD.
- Questions? Get in touch.