Brand Documentary Magazine No 47 Haagen Dazs
Out of stock? Shop our AU Store →
Join free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
Brand Documentary Magazine No 47 Häagen-Dazs
Founded in 1961 in Bronx, New York, Häagen-Dazs has generated a lot of ink over the years with its Northern European-inspired naming strategy. Its creamy texture and deep flavours catapulted Häagen-Dazs to the ice cream of choice for leading restaurants and cafes as well as airlines and hotels. Hooking its marketing strategies into the sensuous and hedonistic qualities of ice cream, Häagen-Dazs has been successful in making a name for itself as a guilty pleasure for adults.
Brand, balance, and perspective.
B Magazine dedicates each issue to the story of one specific brand, which is one of the well-balanced brands that JOH. discovers from around the world based on four standards: beauty, practicality, price, and philosophy. And each issue is packed with B™s unique insights and in-depth analysis.
B Magazines receives no advertising profits or financial support from the brands it introduces.
- EDITOR’S LETTER
- COMMENTS Häagen-Dazs on Instagram
- OPINION Tristan Choi, CEO of Fell + Cole
- LINEUP A look at Häagen-Dazs’ journey through its key flavors
- MY TASTE Consumers share their favorite flavors and experiences
- OPINION Sweets Bancho, food producer
- MARKET How Häagen-Dazs infiltrated numerous markets
- GUILTY PLEASURE People who enjoy Häagen-Dazs in their own way
- OPINION Jung-in Yoo, chef-owner of Kind
- MENU Häagen-Dazs shines on the dessert menus of restaurants and cafes
- VIEW FROM THE TOP The super-premium image of the Häagen-Dazs brand
- B'S CUT Images that reveal Häagen-Dazs’ hidden class
- BRAND STORY The birth of a premium ice cream for adults and its branding strategy
- ADVERTISING Advertising with seductive imagery and suggestive phrasing
- TASTE OF TRENDS Häagen-Dazs flavors reveal prevailing trends in the food and beverage industry
- QUOTES What Häagen-Dazs means to the rich and famous
- LEAGUE The marketing strategies of Häagen-Dazs’ competitors
- FIGURES Numbers that display Häagen-Dazs’ status in the world of ice cream
- $10USD flat-rate delivery or FREE on all orders over $100USD.
- Questions? Get in touch.