Blackwing Graphite Pencil Volume 6 · Single
Join free & get 10% off your first order + V·I·P only perks.
Already on the V·I·P List? Log in →
- This item qualifies for our $10.00 USD delivery to USA.
- Out of stock? Shop our AU Store (Ships from AU) →
- You can get FREE delivery to USA when you spend over $99.95 USD. More on Shipping & Returns →
Blackwing Graphite Pencil Volume 6 · Single Pencil (Red or blue)
Blackwing's latest limited edition release, Volume 6, is bound to brighten up your day with its dazzling neon colour scheme. The high-contrast electric blue and vibrant red make a striking combo, offset by a glossy black ferrule for some pure 80s rain-slick lustre – dramatic, cinematic, and unmissable. In 1912, French engineer Georges Claude installed the world’s first neon sign above a barbershop in Paris. His vibrant, tubular lights soon adorned the storefronts of small businesses around the world and symbolised the entrepreneurial drive that formed the backbone of their communities.
Even today, neon lights up the windows of urban icons like restaurants, record stores and nightclubs; places that make up the very soul of our home cities. Blackwing's Volume 6 release celebrates those independent businesses and their entrepreneurial spirit. Each set comes with six neon red and six neon blue pencils inspired by the iconic neon “Open” sign.
Each pencil features a black ferrule, black imprint, Blackwing's soft graphite core, and a contrasting neon eraser. The number 6 is a nod to the six Noble Gases which give neon lights their distinct colours. This release supports the Small Business Relief Fund as they work to help small businesses keep their lights on.
- Qty: 1 pencil
- Red or blue
- Lead: Soft graphite core
- Length: 20.5cm long. 0.75cm barrel diameter
- Suits: Writing
- Replaceable eraser, black ferrule
- Genuine FSC-certified Incense-cedar barrel. Graphite formulation lead.
- Made in Japan
- $10USD flat-rate delivery or FREE on all orders over $99.95 USD.
- Questions? Get in touch.